[Gmecm] TBI for 455 Olds - 454 BINs

dozierhc at aol.com dozierhc
Wed Jan 30 17:39:14 UTC 2013

Wade...

Just wanted to chime in one more time.

Regarding the Dynamic EFI EBL ECM setup, this is a great way to be able to actually tune the ECM yourself.
In fact Robert Rauscher makes it easy, as it has a self-tuning function built in, and also has data logging as part of his software.

You can just send him your ECM to convert, and if you ask nicely, he can load up a starter BIN for you.

If you do not wish to go this route, if you need an EPROM burned, by now I think you see there are several of us with that capability.

BUT, you really don't need to send us the ECM.
All we would need is your present EPROM from the ECM (if that).

As for me, the 2732s are so cheap, I would just burn you one and send it to you for cost of postage.  The EPROMs are only around $2.50 apiece these days, and I have several.

But my recommendation is you visit the Dynamic EFI site and puruse what Bob Rauscher has to offer.

Its:

http://www.dynamicefi.com/

You can also email Bob and discuss what you are trying to do, and he is real helpful.

Hank

Message: 5