[Gmecm] OT - alternative refrigerant test... HFC152A

Aaron aaron
Mon May 13 15:27:46 UTC 2013

I agree with almost all of your statements, as they track with what I
learned during my ASE certifications.
I do have two items to add.

1. Propane based refrigerants ARE on the market. Duracool is the first one
that comes to mind. http://www.duracool.com/
	And I believe the AutoZone special, Quest Sub-Zero is also Propane.

2. Knowing what state you live in, I assumed those holes in the truck were
bullet holes. Then I remembered the optional luggage rack from GM. You
should put the rack back on. Or put two of three of them back on for that
Rice burner Big Wing look.