[Wbo2] Finally got it working

Russ Hildebrand russellh911
Mon Jun 13 03:14:36 UTC 2005

Hi All:

I now have my system up and running. Thanks to Tim Marsteiner or I'd still
be scratching my head.  I have the LT1086 regulator and the L2H2 sensor. I
needed to add 4 of the extra resistors in the kit in parallel with the big
R4 resistor and added a 100k 1/4W resistor across R9. I was testing on the
bench with 12.6 volts which just wasn't enough to heat the system. In the
car, I found the system needs 14 v to actually heat the sensor and get
things working.

I did a static run in the car with integrals of 2000rpm, 3000rpm, 4000 rpm,
5000rpm, and 6000rpm at 15 seconds at each rpm level. I have a Race
Technology's DL-90 data logger and input the data from the DIY-WB board to
the data logger. Worked like a champ.

I'm going to take a drive and get some data with the car under load later
in the week.

Later and Thanks,

Russ