[Wbo2] L2H2 senor with bosh type connector CAL Value.

IvanIn Choi ichoi
Sat Mar 19 05:54:10 UTC 2005

anybody running this sensor?
it's NTK sensor with bosh 7057 type connector.
Like Jurgen mentioned already seems like it has different CAL resistor
than L1H1 mine measured at about 1k and I also mesured many other ones but they all less than 1k ohm.
Jurgen mentioned I have to dived by 10 but that make CAL value too small
because L1H1 sensor CAL seems too be a lot higher than that.
well I am getting confused. and it's really hard to find any information on this sensor.
what's the worst case can happen if I put wrong CAL resistor?
reading gona be way off?

any info would be appreciated..

thanks
Ivan