[Wbo2] Using the Bosch WB sensor with L1H1 circuit board

bcroe at juno.com bcroe
Fri Nov 11 19:03:25 UTC 2005

Building a commercial unit to a very small market can be a
costly thing.  Some of the features, and most of the overhead
of a commercial unit are not too useful to the occasional user.

It is not so hard (in some cases) to build a basic no frills
unit which may actually better serve the amateur tuner.  I
would rather have the unit I built (for my purposes), than
any more expensive unit available.

Check out the specs, don't pay for what you don't need
(including a huge overhead).  Accuracy to extra decimal places
is useless to the amatuer, but a good dynamic display is
everything.

Bruce Roe