[Wbo2] Using the Bosch WB sensor with L1H1 circuit board

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Fri Nov 11 23:28:23 UTC 2005

List policy is clear in this area.  From the WWW page:

List member commercial products: List members who are able to provide
goods or services to other list members are encouraged to do so.
Discussion of these goods and services is desirable as long as the list
is not used for free advertising. In this regard, the policy regarding
goods and services provided by list members is that when a new product
or service is available, or a new version is available, then an
announcement to the list is acceptable. Discussion by users of these
products or services is explicitly acceptable as long as it is focused
on merits and drawbacks. Vendors can participate in these discussions
but please do not initiate them, other than simple announcements as
noted above.

Responding to questions from list members about a list member commercial
product is clearly acceptable as long as the exchange remains focused on
technical merits.

--steve