[Wbo2] RE: More LED display help

Tommy Crash813
Thu Sep 22 02:09:10 UTC 2005

Using a Zeitronix unit with bosch sensor.  The unit sends out a WB
signal for connection with ECU which I was going to use for the sensor.

Planning on using this with a LM340 voltage regulator.

-----Original Message-----
From: bcroe at juno.com [mailto:bcroe at juno.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 5:39 PM
To: crash813 at sbcglobal.net
Cc: wbo2 at diy-efi.org
Subject: More LED display help

What WB unit are you using?  The outputs vary.

A data sheet is not a complete design.  You need a power
supply, noise and power spike filters if the thing is to be
practical.  Taking an existing design and scaling it down
is a good solution.

If you just want to see lean, you could use a NB sensor.

Bruce Roe