credentials

The_Mechanic efrank at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Thu May 5 16:26:01 GMT 1994

Hi!

I'm a mechanical engineering sophomore at the University of Texas, and I
too love cars.  As it stands, I don't possess a large working knowledge
of electronic components (I am aware of the MC 6811
microcontroller, though)  My specialty comes with the APPLICATION of
engine control devices.  I work at a company that builds automotive
superchargers, and I enjoy extracting maximum horsepower.  I'm here to
learn, and would love to be of any assistance for anybody trying to build
a system.  I've got my own ideas for my personal car...a 1968 BMW 2002.

Thanks!
Erik Frank
efrank at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu