DIY_EFI World Wide Web page

Robert Fridman fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Tue May 17 18:34:45 GMT 1994

Hello all.  I'm in the process of creating a World Wide Web page for the
DIY_EFI mailing list.

The WWW organization will include archived articles, projects under way,
hardware specs and anything else that pertains to the DIY_EFI concept.

I'm looking for a logo picture.  Something which conveys the purpose
of Do-It-Yourself!

If you have such a pic, let me know.

For those not familiar with the World Wide Web concept, its a repository of
information accessible by connecting a client (a www viewer) to a server.
The two viewers I'm familiar with are Mosaic (wizzy trick graphical) and
lynx (runs on any dumb terminal).

	RF.

83 R100			DoD 749			Robert Fridman
71 Super Beetle					fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca