DIY_EFI Vendor List

SRavet at bangate.compaq.com SRavet at bangate.compaq.com
Fri Dec 29 15:18:31 GMT 1995

orin at nr.infi.net (Orin B. Harding) Wrote:

| Yesterday I posted this list but failed to convert it to a .txt file from
the
| .doc file.  Here it is again, as a txt file, and appologies to all for
the mess
| I sent yesterday..
|

|      ------------------------------------------------------------
| Orin Harding - Greensboro, NC
| ('74 MGB-GT - '79 MGB Roadster - '95 3000GT, BRG of course!)

I was going to add this file to the efi_ref list, but I couldn't read it.
If someone else got a good copy, with the columns lined up properly, could
you please forward it to me?  ps I did look at it in a fixed pitch font...

thanks
--steve

Steve Ravet
sravet at bangate.compaq.com
Baby you're a genius when it comes to cooking up some chili sauce...