555 based FI system

Steve Ciciora scicior at cp.uswc.uswest.com
Fri Dec 29 16:13:52 GMT 1995

Sorry I can't include the previous post of this thread; I deleted it.
  The 555 Based FI system sounds good, but did someone mention that
the output of a MAF sensor is not linear?  Or is the specific one mentioned
in this thread linear?  Or is that what the pot on the 555 is for; driver
compensation for this non-linear effect (neral network based FI :=) ?
If it could work, sounds like a _great_ way to get _something_ to work, while
adding in more smarts as you go.
  I guess I should start looking for a throttle body and MAF to fit my 302
ford...
-Steven Ciciora