Undeliverable Message

MAILER-DAEMON at seb.varian.com MAILER-DAEMON at seb.varian.com
Fri Dec 29 18:42:40 GMT 1995

To:            <diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Subject:       2 Questions about GM-TBI

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3036:  david atchley at m2000@tfs_bldg_6
Please excuse me if this has been well-thrashed previously. I have a late
Chevy truck w/350 and TBI. I wanted to experiment with it some.

1. Is anybody using GM TBI injectors in their projects? They seem quite
rugged & I wonder what all you can do with them.

2. If you want to fabricate your own tuned intake runners for a 350, what
is the best way to replace the lower part of the manifold? The TPI style
setup is not what I had in mind.

Cheers & Happy New Year,
Brandon Walters