Undeliverable Message

MAILER-DAEMON at seb.varian.com MAILER-DAEMON at seb.varian.com
Fri Dec 29 18:43:56 GMT 1995

To:            <diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Subject:       RE: O2 sensors

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3036:  david atchley at m2000@tfs_bldg_6
Do a YAHOO search on the WEB for this subject. There is some good =
information out there and someone actually took apart an MSD unit and =
found the construction to be something less than ideal. The probable =
reason why the K&N unit took so long to warm up was probably because it =
wasn't heated (?). The advantage of a heated sensor is that it can be =
placed further down the pipe and will stay "cleaner" and not clog as =
easily. If I have a chance I'll track down the WEB site that has the =
info and post it..