Intro

ALIPPER at aol.com ALIPPER at aol.com
Sun Jul 16 01:03:13 GMT 1995

I'm working on developing a TBI controller based on speed-density.  The unit
will be based on an 8051-type microncontroller, and will hopefully take into
account RPM, MAP, throttle pos., temperature and O2 inputs.  I've tested a
minmally programmed prototype on an '82 Pontiac 6000, using my controller in
place of it's OEM ECM.  It was actually quite drivable.  Future plans incluse
getting it to work on  a Chevy 350 in a '68 Corvette and a Pontiac 428 in a
'78 Trans Am.

I'm interested to know if anyone has heard anything about Holley's digital
EFI system.  If so, please let me know.  Also, anyone else working on control
algorithms, let's get in touch.

Al Lipper
alipper at aol.com

''78 Trans Am, Special Edition