Intro

Steve Knickerbocker 512-356-3000 X6759 Steve.Knickerbocker at SEMATECH.Org
Fri Jul 28 23:12:18 GMT 1995

--Boundary (ID 35IxQ201dyf1h8BGTtZgbg)

Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 18:56:00 -0500 (CDT)
From: Steve Knickerbocker 512-356-3000 X6759
 <KNICKERBOCKER.STEVE%A1%VAXEN at MR.SEMATECH.Org>
Subject: Introduction
To: Distribution List <EFI at MR.SEMATECH.Org>
A1-type: MAIL

          Hello all,

          I'd like to introduce myself.  I am Steve M Knickerbocker.  I
          currently work at Sematech in Austin, TX.  My fields of expertise
          are in the areas of maintenance and field engineering in most area
          of electronics.  I am interested in your concepts and am avidly
          reading the archive in order to get up to speed.  My daily driver
          is a 72 Dodge Dart with a mild 360 in it.  My wife's ride is an 87
          Dodge Diplomat with a 318 (former leanburn) and my project car is
          a 38 Plymouth Coupe slated to recieve a 360 as well.  As you can
          tell I have a fondness for MoPars and V8s.

          Thunderstruck...

--Boundary (ID 35IxQ201dyf1h8BGTtZgbg)--