Looking for air/fuel meter

Henry David Sommer gt0035b at prism.gatech.edu
Thu Nov 16 00:25:23 GMT 1995

Henry David Sommer wrote

> while the Kinsler uses a Bosch.  I've got the technical data on both of them
> as faxes that I will try and add to the GT Motorpsorts homepage for you to

	They can be found at

	 http://fitten151.residence.gatech.edu/gtms/
        anonymous ftp to fitten151.residence.gatech.edu/kinsler

	As O2 meter are a comon subjuct on this list it would be good if
someone could copy this to the DYI-EFI page because this page will be gone
in a month or so.  If anyone has oppions on how good these meters are I'd
like to here them.

thanks,

Henry Sommer | gt0035b at prism.gatech.edu | Georgia Institute of Technology
Year  88 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | ME and MATE | FSAE since 92
car # 66 | 23 | 23 | 42 | 42 | 99 | 99 | 55 | Maintainer of FSAE mailing list
place 11 |  2 |  6 | 23 |  3 |  6 | 11 | ?  | FSAE-request at list.gatech.edu