HP formulas?

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Wed Nov 22 16:28:13 GMT 1995

-> program to do this.  He got his formulas form David Vizzard's (sp?)
-> 'Optimizing your ignition' book.  While John didn't have anything
-> good to say about

 That's the infamous "Doctor Jacobs" book.  David Vizard, on the other
hand, usually knows what he's talking about.

 Jacobs has had several advectorial articles printed in the magazines.
Some of them rave about "spark quality" and other nonsense.

====dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us========================DoD#978=======
  can you help me...help me get out of this place?...slow sedation...
ain't my style, ain't my pace...giving me a number...NINE, SEVEN, EIGHT
==5.0 RX7 -> Tyrannosaurus RX! == SAE '82 == Denizens of Doom M/C '92==