Where to get EEC-IV ECU specs/schematics.

Hans Steiner hs283 at bard.edu
Fri Oct 20 15:21:33 GMT 1995

My mechanic just told me that the code 41(always lean) code that I am
getting is caused by a bad computer.  And a "rebuilt" one costs $225.  So
I thought I'd first try to fix it myself, since I would be buying a
"rebuilt" one anyway.  So I was wondering whether anyone knows where to
get the schematics and/or specs for the EEC-IV ECU.  This has probably
been addressed before, and I apologize if I am bringing it up again, but
I tried to find the info in past articles, but I didn't feel like
browsing though a couple megabytes of past articles.

Thanks for your time...

Hans-Christoph Steiner (that's me!)      AKA HC, Hans, Chris, Hans-Chris

				       YAGA!

				Welcome to Yagaland

			      This is YagaLandMeister