DIY_EFI Digest V1 #106 -help!

John S Gwynne jsg
Fri Apr 12 02:49:15 GMT 1996

--------

   In message <199604112251.PAA22502 at desiree.teleport.com> , you write:

| I GOOFED and accidently deleted digest #106 and being as I consider these dam
| ned
| important I'd sure appreciate it if somebody could forward one to me!

FYI, the archive can now be ftp'd (in addition to email retrieval) from

ftp://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/pub/diy_efi/archive

The digests should also be there for several days/weeks. I've been
randomly removing them by hand as they pill up. Sooner or latter
I'll put something in cron....

BTW, the file archive_current can only be retrieved by email at the
moment. This is work in progress.... :)

                                       John S Gwynne
                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu