Speed Density SFI -possible?

Fred Miranda fcmefi at fishnet.net
Mon Apr 15 15:48:47 GMT 1996

Steve
Several aftermarket efi systems do sequential + speed density.
The ones I know of are:
Autronic
DFI
Electomotive (the only one I know of that does MAF)
Motec
and I am sure, others.

As for speed density tuneability, as long as the engine pulls
decent vacuum, you should be ok. The more peaks and
valleys in it's volumetric efficiency the more resolution you
will need in your tables. I think Electomotive is the most limited
while Autronic and Motec are the best in this respect.