pressure measurements with piezoelectric transducer

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Fri Aug 16 00:54:58 GMT 1996

-> John DeArmond, beloved former moderator of the hotrod list, once
-> predicted that measuring cylinder pressure would be the next "great
-> leap" in engine management.

 One of the Toyota models started doing that a year or so ago.  Wait -
my notes say '93 1.6L 4v four.  Make that three years ago.  The article
was in Automotive Industries, but it didn't give the model or Toyota
alphabet-soup engine designation.

====dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us========================DoD#978=======
  can you help me...help me get out of this place?...slow sedation...
ain't my style, ain't my pace...giving me a number...NINE, SEVEN, EIGHT
==5.0 RX7 -> Tyrannosaurus RX! == SAE '82 == Denizens of Doom M/C '92==