Electric vehicle

Joe West jwest at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Fri Aug 16 21:25:55 GMT 1996

 Hello all:

 I think that battery power is not the direction that any company or
individual should pursue.

Take a look at the recent issue of Discover magazine. There is an article
about flywheel power that I believe folks would find interesting.

On a side note I firmly believe that the only reason the GM Impact HEV is being
released for sale is due to Mercedes work with the hydrogen engine.
Kind of like, lets make our money back before we loose our shirts!
Although the Oil industry is a very powerful influence in Washington.
They will make sure that their pockets stay lined.

Joseph D. West
Electronics Lab. Supervisor
College of Mechanical Eng.
Ohio State University