Bosch Info

Brian Brian
Tue Aug 20 17:09:39 GMT 1996

I've been wondering about how to get the best info possible on Bosch EFI
designs since it seems to be quite difficult to get alot of detailed info on
their systems.  So on a whim I decided to try the on-line search of the US
Patent Office.  I was able to find the patents for most of Bosch's products.
The on-line information they give is very basic, but I was thinking, anyone can
get the detailed information of anything Bosch has patented in the US.  This
would provide all the detailed information about that specific system.  My
question is, does Bosch protect the "inner workings" of their EFI under some
"trade secret" law or would all of their info be available?  Has anyone tried
this?  It's my understanding that anything filed with the Patent Office is ava
ilable to anyone, right?