No Subject

Ashe at argyle.crad.com.au Ashe at argyle.crad.com.au
Mon Dec 2 05:24:04 GMT 1996

>>I'm wanting to put fuel injection (probably a GM 2.5L TBI unit)=
 on
>>my 4cyl. 22R toyota motor.
>
>        Want the easy way out?  I would just go with a complete=
 setup from a
>22R-E motor from a Celica... There are enough of them around...=
 If you
>wanted more than that, go with the 22R-TE computer, injectors=
 and mabye
>unit.  No need to worry about interfacing the signals from the=
 GM unit, you
>can have the (actually rather reliable) toyota unit that will=
 nit perfectly
>in place with no fabrication.
>
>Scott

Look guys,

I'm in kinda the same predicament as the originator of this=
 query.  You fellas are way too up in the clouds for me.  Does=
 anyone have any experience with a regular (ie major brands like=
 Haltech, Injec, Motec etc etc) aftermarket programmable efi=
 system and Fiat twincams?

I'm great with swinging a spanner and a whiz with user-type=
 software around the office but electronics really faze me.

Any suggestions warmly received.

Greg

80 Corolla SR-5 Liftback     13T-U
http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~ssdavis1/index.htm