fwd: What about H202

Wayne Cox wcox at erinet.com
Tue Feb 6 04:01:14 GMT 1996

>>I thought this was a very interesting question from the hotrod list.  Any
>>comments?  I'll forward them back to the hotrod list...
>I've been thinking on and off for a while about hydrogen peroxide
>injection.  It would seem to have all of the benefits of water

The stuff you dump on flesh wounds is only a fraction of a percent dilute
solution.  They tried to use concentrated stuff as rocket fuel in the 40's,
but it was a little unstable - organic stuff would burst into flames on
contact.  It's an outrageously strong oxidizer.  If you could get enough to
produce usable amounts of O2, I think you'd have enough residual
non-compressible water to break something in your engine.
  -WC

>Legalize guns, drugs and cash...today.	   3700 Segerstrom Ave

OK  - cool.