REQ. Info on EFI

brian brian at bprior.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 05:34:56 GMT 1996

`Hi I am looking for info on EFI for a friend. He does a bit of
rallying and was reading in a magazine about a man in England that
built is own version. This is like the ProFlo fuel injector in that he
can alter the settings while it is running. Unlike the ProFlo this
connects to an ordinary PC . This allows him to put it on a rolling
road and fiddle with the settings till he gets the right horsepower
etc. The Circuit I understand was called M3d and the guy built it for
a Few hundred pounds. I would appreciate any help on this as he is
driving me up the wall.
		Thanks
			Brian Prior