format

Timothy Coste tlcoste at mtu.edu
Sat Feb 10 05:19:16 GMT 1996

   Personally, I prefer that, if you feel you have to quote earlier
messages, you add your text at the end.  That seems to be the norm,
as you are _adding_ (I hope) to a previous discussion.  Text in the
front gets lost to me until I go to the end of a message, see no
addition, and then back-track to the beginning to pick out whether
the specific editor adds <, or : or ? to a quoted message.  Ah, do
you think my ? is an addition or a question?  (answer-it's a
question.)  IMHO, people will reply however they want dependent upon
their mood, editor, etc.  All I know is, vi sucks.  Reply however
it's easiest...if yo have something useful to say, I'll figure it
out (spelling errors or not).

   Tim Coste
   tlcoste at mtu.edu

   Glossary (I forgot)

    IMHO - In my humble opinion
    vi   - Visual editor...UNIX left-over that my mailer uses
    yo   - A spelling error I caught after the fact...means "you"