Electronics suppliers

Johnny allnight at everett.net
Sat Feb 10 05:45:09 GMT 1996

Mark Hillier wrote:

> > >I could go on with more, but you're better off to do a little research
> > >on your own.  I'm up in Canada, so I don't have American addresses
> > >and phone numbers for most of these places, but you can look them up
> > >in the Thomas Registry at your local library.  Another good source...
> >
> > Thomas Registry is online at:
> > http://www.thomasregister.com:8000/finder/gate1.html
> >
> > VERY handy.
> >
> And *very* password protected. If it is anything like the printed
> version you have to have some very deep pockets to afford this kind
> of things. Practically speaking, you have to be buying *lots* of
> stuff ALL the time for something like the Thomas Registry to be worth
> it (IMHO)

Mark, it is free if you just register. Hit the root link first:

http://www.thomasregister.com:8000/

Then you will get a password.
Keep in mind that this is a limited edition of there complete listing
that is available on CD-Rom... but still has a ton of listings.

-j-

ps: alll of thise nonsinse aboot mispeeling ands tipografical erroers is
sownding veery winy. It cood bee alott woorss.