Hi

Gavin Walker gavin at cbr.dit.csiro.au
Wed Jan 17 23:38:31 GMT 1996

Hello Everyone,
  I'm new to the list and I've been lurking around for a few days
seeing what goes down here.  I'm interested in cars and efi systems
seem to be the current trend.

    Manufacturers put a lot of effort into EFI systems, as do a number
of third part suppliers (Haltech, Motec, Injec, Wolf, etc).  So I have
to ask why do people build them from scratch?

	  - they work better
	  - they're cheaper
	  or
	  - are they just a heck of a lot of fun

--
  _--_|\             -|-    Gavin Walker
 \_.--.*/ <- Canberra,      gavin.walker at dit.csiro.au
       v     Australia      Phone +61-6-2167030     Fax +61-6-2167111