Available wiring and hardware

Eric Elliott eric_e at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 20 01:05:42 GMT 1996

Hi,
I have a source in the custom engine and wiring harness industry thru
which I can get the services and items listed below.

Custom wiring harnesses under $300. All new parts, correct wire,
simplified harness with all connections for proper closed loop
operation. No used OEM plugs on butt splices!

Kits of terminals and plug bodies for GM engines. Other engines added
per demand.

Accessory mounting brackets machined from aluminum stock.

Tunnel ram manifolds converted for EFI use on US V8 engines, 260 to 600
CI.

Modification of existing harnesses for simple connection to your
vehicle.

Modification of existing harnesses for added sensors and actuators.

For $150, a wiring harness kit of plugs, terminals, heatshrink tubing
and wire, partially assembled. The partial assembly avoids the need for
all but one special terminal crimper.
To install:
Plug wires onto your sensors, actuators and injectors.
Route the wires as needed.
Slide heatshrink tubing on wires as needed.
Terminate wires to computer plugs.
Splice some wires in the harness.
Shrink the heatshrink tubing.

The special crimper would be a Packard tool for GM ECU or other tool to
match your computer plugs. Or the computer plugs could be sold wired
with a bags of butt splices included.

I hope to be able to offer complete kits to connect (install) your
computer to your engine. If all goes well, all sensors, actuators,
connectors will be available as a low cost package.

Eric Elliott