Electric parts sources

Eric Elliott eric_e at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 20 02:19:02 GMT 1996

Hi,
I need a source for Ford electrical connectors. From Ford, the
connectors cost over twice the price of GMC connectors.

I need a source for electric terminal crimping tools for Packard (GMC)
terminals. Packard crimpers are available at $25 to $150. Are cheaper
tools available for the connectors used on GMC engines?

Are crankshaft timing wheels still to be laser cut? Could the crimp
tools also be laser cut? The tools would not need hardened steel to do
enough terminals for 1 or 2 engines.

I need sources for Bosch and Chrysler electrical parts including all
sensors, actuators, connectors used in engine systems. Car Dealer
prices are high enough to justify carburetors!

Eric Elliott