G-Force Measurement

Brian P. Davies 75223.2760 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Jul 3 05:59:05 GMT 1996

Hi to all,
I have been lurking on this list for quite awhile.  Although a G-meter is not
strictly diy efi material, I know that many in the group may have an interest or
information regarding my inquiry.

To the point, I wish to either purchase or design an instrument for measuring
the G-forces generated during cornering of a vehicle.  If anyone knows of a unit
made for this purpose, please reply and let me know.

If I have to make one, maybe the ADXL05 from Analog Devices would be the most
suitable place to start, however I have not yet managed to get a hold of a
databook/spec sheet.  What does anybody else think?

Regards,

Brian Davies