68HC11

Patrick C. Mancuso patman at ctron.com
Mon Jul 8 12:51:30 GMT 1996

I am interested in receiving a copy of:
- Peter Fenske's HC11 fuel controller program
- Donald Whisnant's disassembler

Just for good measure, here's a couple of good 6811 resources on the net:

ftp://ftp.ee.ualberta.ca/pub/motorola/68hc11/
(includes icc11, simulator, smallC, forth, gcc, source code...)

http://www.cera2.com/gatox68h.htm
(HUGE list of other resources)

http://freeware.aus.sps.mot.com/freeweb/amcu_ndx.htm
(Motorola's FTP archives.  Lots of these are fractured (bitrot?) so
you may have to pull a couple of versions of things to get a complete
image of something, but a lot of them are useful.  look under the IBM
and MAC headings for the as11 stuff.)

I've collected some other 6811 stuff (like the nifty
VB-based simulator from RMIT Australia) but I can't
find the FTP site I got them from.  I think it was:

ftp://cher.media.mit.edu/pub/projects/6811

but I can't seem to get through to there any more.

> Date: Thu, 04 Jul 1996 08:46:43 -0700
> Subject: Re: 68HC11
>
> Let me know if you want it. I only have the original text
> or s19 files.
> Good Luck: peter   pfenske at direct.ca

Thanks-

Pat