help

Miwako Okuyama miwako at seadwarf.sps.mot.com
Wed Jun 5 17:30:59 GMT 1996

I would like to learn about CDI and EFI.
I don't know anything about mechanical stuff.  My friend
is trying to learn microcontroller programming for them,
and I am trying to help him on that.  But I would like
to know what ignition system is about so that I can help
him better.  Would anyone suggest any book or magazine to
read for someone who doesn't know anything about it and don't
want to spend many hours studying about it?  I don't have
access to web pages, so please don't refer web pages.
Please send mail to miwako at seasick.sps.mot.com.

Thanks,
Miwako Okuyama