Josh Karnes joshk at tanisys.com
Wed Jun 5 17:43:25 GMT 1996

> > I'm trying to asses the potential for a forced induction system to
> > get about 20 more HP out of the 4 cyl engine.....
>
> >Say what?  There is no way to get 20 more hp from a 4 cyl engine
> >(th 2.5L injected "slant-four" from Chrysler, right?) with
> >induction mods unless you add a turbo...I hope you are kidding.
>
> I hope YOU are kidding. The guy says he wants to add a forced induc-
> tion system, which a turbo is.

sorry, i thought he meant the 'ram-air' type jobbie whereby you
simply reduct the intake air to get the air from the high-pressure
area in front of the radiator.

i misinterpreted 'forced-air', by which he meant turbocharger.  sorry
for the confusion.
Josh Karnes                                                 joshk at tanisys.com
Renaissance Man                        http://www.tanisys.com/~joshk/home.htm
Tanisys Technology                                     http://www.tanisys.com
Austin, Texas                      '78 BMW 530i | '72 Datsun 240Z | IZCC #308