Design Info From BOSCH

David Hoerl dfh at ariel.com
Thu Jun 13 16:26:40 GMT 1996

If I was going to design a specialized FI system, and was working at a
place which had  "name" in the FI business, I probably could get BOSCH
to give me a book or spec sheets on their Air Flow Meters, DMEs, etc.
They must have provided design info to Volkwagen, BMW, et al. So, why
can't I somehow find a way as a DIY person to get the same info?

Does anyone know of a way to get access to the info that BOSCH must have
already produced and distributed already???

David
dfh at ariel.com