Turbo and Efi relations....

David W. Taylor dwtaylor at ptdcs2.intel.com
Thu Jun 20 17:08:26 GMT 1996

A while back I posted a few questions about MAP sensors and
forced induction. Welll after some more research I'm back
with another question...

One of the companies I contacted in comparing roots and turbo
superchargers sugested a system he said they use,,,

They add a circuit that clamps the map output at 1 inch of mercury
whenever the boost is in positive pressure, they then increase
the fuel pressure proportionately to boost with some basic
analog circuit.

How does this sound??

It seems too simple but the company does seem to produce some
good stuff.....

--
David Taylor  dwtaylor at ptdcs2.intel.com  Ph(503) 613-8132 Portland OR.
My opinions are mine ,, and nobody elses.