buick/holden v6 ,3800

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Mon Jun 24 00:24:05 GMT 1996

     I may be wrong, but this is my understanding.  The VN's (87-88) used
     the Buick as is (this is why the VN was such a slug).  The 1 mill
     development has resulted in the green engine (VR onwards).  I know the
     crank was very unbalanced and the computer has been re-designed, the
     heads and intake have also been severely re-developed.

     Any US people have any comments on the Buick engine ?

     Can't help you with any of the  rest.

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au