Darwin Awards

John Brewer brewer at thaad.tecmas.com
Wed Jun 26 19:11:10 GMT 1996

Alas, I called the Arizona Highway Patrol. :(  I told them I had a
fantastic story that I wanted to check out and before I told him what it
was, he guessed it was the JATO story.  It is in fact an Urban Legend but
it is a heck of a good one!

John Brewer

|    Huntsville, Alabama, USA.  Birthplace of the Saturn V Rocket    |
|      and home of NASA George C, Marshall Space Flight Center,      |
|     U.S. Army Missile Command, U.S. Strategic Defence Command,     |
|___________High-Tech Industry Center of the SouthEast.______________|

"Any man who would trade liberty for security deserves neither." -  Ben
Franklin