dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Thu Jun 27 00:36:02 GMT 1996

     A lot (if not most) aftermarket systems are MAP based because its
     easier to deal with.  A MAP sensor, a water temp sensor, an air temp
     sensor, a tacho signal and a TPS sensor, and you are off and running.

     There was a discussion a while back about aftermarket systems, and
     someone compiled a table of the various systems and their features.
     Could who ever did this, mabye post it again ?

Can you get my more information about a MAP based system?

(I have look at it. Differential pressure measurment over the butterfly and
temparatur compensation and maybe huminity correction and so on...)

Is there a manufacturer for this device (body and butterfly)?

Thanks
Walter

P.S. Processing power is cheaper than engine power....