4.3 multi-port fuel injection system

Seth Allen n9540517 at henson.cc.wwu.edu
Tue Mar 26 02:23:52 GMT 1996

The answer is yes.(See below).  Haltech makes a system that will drop in
and is EEPROM reprogrammmable for maps. Depending on the application, up
to 30 psi boost is compatible with the sensors.  For GM in particular, it is a
plug in set. Between $1000-1600 depending on how many bells and whistles.
You can control idle air stepper motors, torque converter lockup and all
kinds of neat stuff with enough money.

Seth Allen,

WWU, WA, USA