TEC

Utgarhoth at aol.com Utgarhoth at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 16:56:34 GMT 1996

If I were them, I'd sue GM too.  I'm are currently using an Electromotive
multi-coil ignition system on a '66 Coronet.  I happened to be in a GM dealer
about a month ago, and I noticed the very same ignition system on a brand-new
Aurora.  Looking further around the showroom, I came to the conclusion that
GM must have bought the Electromotive ignition system.  Does anyone know if
this was licensed or simply stolen from Electromotive?

                                          --- R. Andrew Broadhurst