Injector Inductance

Sandy sganz at westworld.com
Thu Nov 14 08:21:26 GMT 1996

It depends on which type of injector you are using, if you are using the
saturated injectors, the clamp can be smaller then the low impedance
injectors. I have tried using a 33v 5watt with no heat probems on the low
impedance types. Also I tried one of the TVS parts 1.5KE32CA (or something
close) and that worked too. The TVS's are larger, and more costly.

Sandy