FW: Hot cam injection volume changes

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Fri Oct 4 09:53:11 GMT 1996

You could do the electronic equivalent of what I do..
To pass my test I just screw the needles in on my carb setup until nout =
comes out. My mate at the garage tests it, then we push it out of the =
bay, and screw the needles back to where they should be.

How bout a switch under the dash that puts it in pass emissions test =
mode, and leave your cat on the shelf from one end of the year to the =
next?
Mark  (works under English law)

From:  George M. Dailey[SMTP:gmd at tecinfo.com]
What are the emmision laws there for street rods? Here in Mississippi, =
were
still griping because a few months ago, muffler shops started refusing =
repair exhaust systems that did not have the cat-conv. We have no =
emission
testing.... yet.

GMD