Using pc parts

talltom talltom at teleport.com
Wed Oct 9 05:21:13 GMT 1996

   I for one would be inteested in the pc parts approach, primarily on account
of entirely to much expierience with propietary junk. Yes, this means that
if it costs more thats to damn bad. When my chip burns up at 7:30am on Saturday
in Clovis New Mexico, I want to be back on the road within 30 min. after radio
shack opens!
   Not only the much better parts supply situation, but the computing power
and flexibility should be much greater.
  So you pc types, I'm all ears!(this comes from a guy that drives a
cornbinder!)
----<<
"a society that will trade a little freedom for a little order
deserves neither"                                          Thomas Jefferson

Clinton doesn't want anything Hitler didn't have.

What do you get with Bob Dole, Bill Clinton, and Dolly Parton in the same room?
Two boobs and a country singer!

Harry Browne for US president 96!                              Talltom