Using pc parts

David Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Fri Oct 11 03:25:55 GMT 1996

much deletion

>That's why, in another post on a diff. thread (I think), I asked for
>discussion about modifying OEM EFI controllers.  Seems like that may
>be the most efficient, quickest, satisfying way to go.
>

>Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas>

Modifying an oem controller would be easy with the opcode list, processor
info and schematic.  Do you happen to have that for any particular
manufacture?  If you do then I could give you some ideas on what to do.

David J. Doddek                                          |pantera at pobox.com
Owner SGD Electronics & Development Engr for Caterpillar |h 309 685-7965
Formula SAE Team Sidewinder 94-95                        |w 309 578-2931
89 T-bird SC,  69 Fairlane w/SGD EFI                     |fx 217 428-4686
74 Pantera w/Electromotive Tec-II Twin turbos and Nitros |
Hey, If you are going to go fast, go REEEAAL FAST.       |