Playing...

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Tue Sep 10 08:16:13 GMT 1996

Is ther any reason why I cant build my own mass meter wth some nichrome =
wire, and a foot of 6" drain pipe?

Cos what I've seen of them thats about it.

Plus a burn off circuit, and a bridge for doing the current measurement.

Like, I think the Idea is: Keep the current constant, measure the =
voltage across to get that current, have another bit of wire as a =
reference, and an absolute air temp/ atmospheric pressure reading, and =
away you go?

Yes... no ... who cares I got mine from the breakers....?
Any comments really?

(I'll even take 'Dont be stupid' for this one!)

Mark

;-)