Math Question

Jim Butler butler at comm.mot.com
Thu Sep 19 19:01:44 GMT 1996

	In a relatively old textbook that I have on heat engines (40's or 50's
era) there's a discussion of the idea of following an IC with a gas-turbine.
 The context wasn't like that of a turbocharger, but rather with the turbine
shaft connected though a mechanical drive to the driveshaft, hence combining
the output of the two for useful work.

	FWIW,

	Jim

--