Hardened Valve Seats

neilaura at aceweb.net neilaura at aceweb.net
Thu Sep 19 20:09:13 GMT 1996

   wright at uspto.gov
DI>"I speak for myself and not my employer."               1974 Porsche 914 2.0
DI>"A real hifi glows in the dark and has horns."            1965 Goodman House

I don't know about America, but in England it is common practise to
build up cam lobes with stellite to reclaim them. The stuff is damn near
indestructable and can be applied easily with a welding torch.

Neil Powell  Neilaura at aceweb.net

Sent from AceWeb. Telnet to bbs.aceweb.net. BBS#(818) 891-0397
Home of the 500 Disc CD-Rom Changer.
Call AceWeb Network at (800)600-3285  >>> ISV Software Distributor <<<
Call Agama Computer at (800)745-2231  >>> Computer Parts and Systems <<<
Check out our web site at http://www.aceweb.net for more info!