DIY_EFI Digest V1 #277

hoss karoly timothy at bekes.hungary.net
Thu Sep 19 21:04:13 GMT 1996

talltom wrote:

> Bob Harris has mentioned a desire to inject water at a precise point in the
> combustion cycle just for grins to see what happens. I'd think one would
> want to
> preheat the water to little less than the boiling point,
wow it's a nice idea to preheat it
thanks for the idea
btw I'm new to the list (hi!) where can I find some kind of archive ?
and what kind of pump-valve do you use for water-injection ?

about myself (hit-delete if you ... you already done it if you're not
interested )
I'm 25 working usually with micro-controllers like the PIC
I built some automotive-applications before and I'm interested in
pumping some
more power and mileage in my good-old bedford diesel
the first idea is to make it water injected
any ideas on this one ?
bye
charley